- Sonet/TDM: Regional and Metro access (DS-1 to OC-192)
- Wavelength: Protected or unprotected, dedicated metro and regional high-speed wavelength services (2.5 Gbps to 10 Gbps and 40 Gbps)
- Ethernet/MPLS over fiber: SONET and DWDM and Virtual Hubbing (10 Mbps-10 Gbps)
- Internet: Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) offering global reach and scalability. IP port speeds of DS-1 to 10G.
- Wireless backhaul, cell site hubbing and connectivity to the MTSO
- Custom fiber builds available
SDN’s Wholesale/Carrier department specializes in:
Live 24x7 Support:
SDN Communications has 24x7 live technical support that serves as your single point of contact. No automated messages. Just good service.
Flexibility. It’s what we specialize in. We go above and beyond to ensure that service delivery meets your expectations.
Ethernet Backhaul and Fiber-to-the-Tower:
Wireless Backhaul (or Fiber-to-the-Tower) supports the growth of wireless companies in their advancement with 3G, 4G and LTE. Once you have Fiber-to-the-Tower, you can support all service environments offering faster upgrades to new technologies and higher bandwidths.
SDN is proud to be a part of INDATEL Group, a team of independent telecom carriers that can help simplify the connection process across the nation. Expand the map above to see how SDN's fiber network plays a part in the INDATEL Group and download our Wholesale Brochure.
Let us know how we can help.
Your Wholesale/Carrier Contacts:
JJ Anderson, Wholesale Carrier Relations • 605-978-1092
Ryan Punt, Wholesale Carrier Relations • 605.978.3570
Dan Eich, Wholesale Sales Engineer • 605.978.1074
Take a closer look at our network by zooming in on the map above.
SDN is also a member of the Metro Ethernet Forum, the defining body for Carrier Ethernet and an alliance of more than 215 telecommunications-related organizations. The MEF strives to unite Carrier Ethernet service providers, equipment vendors and end users while increasing awareness about the benefits of Carrier-class Ethernet services worldwide.
SDN Communications has eight engineers who are MEF-CECP Certified.