MPLS / WAN Connectivity
Let’s face it, it doesn’t matter what your business makes or services. In today’s Information Age, the core of every business is transporting information.
- Banking customers expect to access their accounts and do their banking from any branch location or from their desktop computer;
- Health care customers expect the best medical service, resourcing top specialists via telemedicine connections, even if the patient is in a remote clinic;
- Shoppers expect retailers to answer multi-store inventory questions with a click of the mouse.
SDN makes it happen through its MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS) transport. Its key benefits include:
- No matter your current transport method - Private Line, Ethernet, Frame Relay, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and/or FRATM - MPLS acts as a translator, tying them all together.
- Because no remote location is ever isolated, SDN's MPLS has disaster recovery benefits.
- MPLS improves the performance of demanding applications through SDN's Quality of Service (QoS).
Interested in connecting locations in Minneapolis, Denver, Omaha, Des Moines, Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Fargo, Casper, or hundreds of smaller communities between?